Dr. engineer Jakub Młyńczak
Silesian University of Technology student, conducts didactic classes in the theory of slot machines and traffic control systems.
Graduated from the Silesian University of Technology, in 2006 he received the title of doctor of technical sciences, formerly the master of transport engineering, Silesian University of Technology in Katowice, specializing in motion control automatics.
Areas of competence: Safety management in rail transport.
- PhD student in Transport Department, Silesian University of Technology, Katowice, 2001-2006.
- Traffic Control Specialist – Z.U.H. “SIG-MONT” in Katowice, 2001-2004.
- 2006 – still – Assistant Professor in Transport Department, Silesian University of Technology
Railway Institute in Warsaw, Department of Traffic Control and Teleinformatics, specialist in engineering and technology, 2014 ? still.
- Author or co-author of 101 scientific articles in Ed. reviewed,
- Author or co-author of 32 research papers for industry
- Participant of many research projects including target project 148540 / C-T00 / 2010 Development and implementation of diagnostic equipment for railway platforms carrying dangerous materials and the project “The Safety Assessment of Railway Signaling Systems” 2010. Participant of the project “Cost optimization model of police transport.