Dr. engineer Sławomir Bukowski
President of the Board - Transport Consulting sp. Z o.o., Railway Interoperability Experts. Railway specialist in rail traffic safety management. He has the building qualification in the specialization of construction and engineering in the field of lines, junctions and railway stations
He graduated from the Wrocław University of Technology with a degree in Civil Engineering with a major in Civil Engineering.
Completed 4 postgraduate studies (at Polytechnic, University of Economics, University, Walbrzych Higher School of Management and Entrepreneurship).
- “Microcomputer Management”
Wroclaw University of Technology, Faculty of Computer Science and Management
- “Managers postgraduate studies”
Wrocław University of Economics, Faculty of Management and Computer Science
- “Psychology of Management in Economics” Wrocław University, Faculty of Historical and Pedagogical Sciences, Institute of Psychology.
- “Operation of companies and territorial self-governments in the European Union” Wałbrzyska School of Management and Entrepreneurship.
Areas of competence:
Infrastructure maintenance management in rail transport,
- Planning of transport infrastructure investment. Author of the document “Transport infrastructure development plan in Poland until 2015”, which was adopted by KERM in 1998.
- Railway law. As the Director of the Railway Department, he has developed 27 legal acts (regulations) resulting from the Rail Transport Act, a co-author of the PKP’s Commercialization, Restructuring and Privatization Act and supervises and coordinates all draft regulations resulting from this Act.
- Contributor of the notified body Transport Infrastructure Certification. Acquiring knowledge and experience in cooperation with the Polish Center for Accreditation, Rail Transport Office, Ministry of Economy.
- Involved in creating system procedures for the accredited and notified body.
- Conformity assessment of the subsystem and interoperability constituents with the TSI. Supervising 15 certification processes of the Infrastructure subsystem and collaborating on 2 interoperability constituent certification processes;
- Organization of conferences and trainings
- Organizer of 4 scientific and technical conferences concerning railway infrastructure. Organizer of 9 trainings on the certification process of the Infrastructure subsystem. Conducting training as a lecturer titled ” “Certification of modernized sections of railway lines”
- Publications related to interoperability. Co-author of the articles:
“Selected aspects of structural stability analysis of railway infrastructure in terms of Polish and Eurocodes standards with regard to infrastructure TSIs” Communication Review 9/2014
“Infrastructure subsystem design documentation” in the context of the requirements of Transport Infrastructure TSI 5/2014
“Types of opinions on the conformity of the Infrastructure subsystem with the TSI”
- Conference materials “Design, construction and maintenance of infrastructure in rail transport”, SITK, Zakopane 2014