MSc Engineer Jarosław Boratyński
Head of the Technical Equipment Department of PKP Energetyka S.A. In Warsaw - Headquarters.
Radom Polytechnic at the Faculty of Transport – engineer, direction: electrical engineering, specialty: power engineering. Completion of 2 postgraduate studies (Silesian University of Technology, Faculty of Transport, University of Szczecin, Faculty of Management and Economics of Services)
Postgraduate Studies in “Integrated Rail Safety Management System”
Postgraduate studies in “Management-Marketing-Logistics in Companies” 2004 – 2005
Areas of competence:
Rollover management in rail transport,
- PKP Energetyka S.A. in Warsaw – Headquarters, Head of Technical Equipment Department
-Comprehensive handling of subordinate organizational units for transport, rail vehicles, road vehicles and technical equipment, and indirect supervision
Over the work of the Department of Technical Equipment in 15 companies of the Company.
-In addition, indirect supervision over the activities of the company’s workshops performing repairs of railway vehicles, including wagons – repairs up to level P5; Self-propelled network trains – repairs to P4 level.
-Co-creator of the Railway Maintenance Management System, including missing procedures in the integrated management system, development of Maintenance Documentation and Action Plan for 32 types of railway vehicles
-work in the implementation team of the computer resource management program,
-Co-creator of the telematics system for a special railway vehicle
-Co-inventor of the documentation required legally for obtaining a railway siding certificate
- PKP Energetyka S.A. Headquarters, Department of Quality Services, 08.2005 – 08.2007
-Comprehensive maintenance of traction network management for rail infrastructure managers and siding users, and indirect oversight of divisions in 15 companies.
-co-creator of the Rail Safety Management System in PKP Energetyka S.A., including development of the Management Book, procedures and legally required internal instructions
-teamwork for integration of management systems, including SMS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, PN-N-18001
-work in the team responsible for the development of the concept of construction of the traction network diagnostic system for measurements at speeds up to 200 km / h
- PKP Energetyka S.A. Head of Power Supply Section in Korytów, 03.1986 – 08.2005.
- Przedsiębiorstwo Transportowo-Sprzętowe TRANSBUD Łódź Branch in Skierniewice – driver mechanic, 11.1984 – 03.1986.
- Basic military service, 10.1982 – 10.1984
- Co-operative of Rural Transport Skierniewice – office worker, 01.1982 – 10.1982
-Training in preparation for performance of technical customers and certification of rail vehicles;
Participation in seminars (07.2011):
-ECM certification – units responsible for maintenance of freight wagons
-SMS Update – a condition for maintaining the validity of certificates and security authorizations
– Training in “Building a Strategic Scorecard PKP Energetyka S.A. – workshops “, 01.2012.
– Training on “Methods and tools of management accounting for chiefs and employees of economic and accounting departments”, 02.2012.
– Training in “Strategic scorecard as a tool in the enterprise for top management”, 03.2012.
– Periodic training of occupational health and safety of employers and other managers, 09.2012.
– Training on “Amendment of Public Procurement Law – Preparatory Training for New Regulations”, 11.2012.
– The course ends with the examination for the internal auditor of the maintenance management system, 01.2013.
-TPM – Total Productive Maintenance – How to minimize failure and unplanned downtime and effectively manage Movement Maintenance, 03.2015.