MSc Engineer Mariusz Nowakowski
Head of the Rolling Stock Department "Lodz Agglomeration Railway, Trained internal auditor of the SMS Security Management System. Since 2002 he has been working in the vicinity of Rolling stock, both from the technical side. Since 2014, having the authority of an internal auditor. Railway specialist in railway traffic safety management and maintenance of rolling stock.
The graduate of Radom Polytechnic, Faculty of Transport and Electrical Engineering, “Direction of Transport” specialization – Traffic Control in Transport, and Railway Technikum at ZSZ PKP in Koluszki, Specialization – Electric traction.
Areas of competence:
- Tabular management in rail transport,
- Safety management in rail transport.
- In the years from 2002 to 2007 employee of the Lodz Regional Transport Workshops, then until 2010 the master of the team of electromonitors.
- In 2010 he was Deputy Head of Operation and Maintenance of Rolling Stock, and in 2013 he was employed in Lodz Agglomier Railways, where he still works as Head of Rolling Stock.
- It has the authority to operate equipment, installations and networks in the scope of: operation, maintenance, repairs, control and measurement assembly for installation equipment and networks with a voltage not higher than 1kV and control DOZOROWE in the control and measuring range for installation equipment and networks with a voltage not higher than 1k Since 2007. He has the authority of the EWP application – PKP Enterprise Management and Management System and has been trained in the subject of organization and investigation since 2011, explaining the causes of railway accidents by railway committees and state commissions and security systems.
- Trained to maintain level P1 – P3 of the electric traction unit type EN57 with asynchronous drive, holder of Internal Auditor Certificates of Quality Management Systems (SJZ) and Security Management Systems (SMS), and until 23 July 2014. Internal Auditor of the Quality Management System in accordance with PN-EN ISO 9001: 2008, PN-EN ISO 19011: 2012, Quality Management Systems Implementation Manual with Standards and Metrics for Passenger Rail Carriers.